Fun facts about Minneapolis!
1. St Anthony’s Falls is one of two waterfalls on the Mississippi River.
2. All train stop have electric heaters – just push a button and you are semi-warm!
3. The public transportation system is always running blizzard or no blizzard!
4. Minneapolis is where most of our flour comes from- Gold Medal, Pillsbury, and others all started here with their mills!
5. The city has an airwalk system so that you don’t have to go out and freeze your butt off!
6. Minneapolis is 15 minutes away from the Mall of America!
I had a great time in Minneapolis although the snow did keep me indoors a lot; I enjoyed what I did see! Next I’ll go during the summer!